Central Park Mikasa Plots is a premium well-planned residential project to celebrate the good fortune, located in sector 33, Gurugram. It is a pleasing ready-to-move residential unit spread over an area of 500 Acre of land. This residential complex has a pleasing appearance that would charm most buyers. It is a global premium integrated RERA registered township with a symbol of good luck for ages. The Premium Mikasa Plots project offers the freedom of buying a plot with the freedom to style your own home for your family. It gives them the true living space with the maximum freedom of using the space.
Central Park Mikasa Plots Sector 33 Sohna offers you a grand space with a series of modern facilities to have a world inside. We let you indulge in different activities here and also stay in a secure ambiance. The residential units here are available in different sizes from 300 sq.yard to 900 sq. yard and are sufficiently suitable for your spacious living.
· SPA (foot SPA, Head massage)
· Sports Hub - Indoor Squash & Badminton Courts
· Jogging track
· Gated township with 24*7 security
· 100% power backup
· Fire Fighting Equipment
· Daily Markets Shops
· Concierge Services
· Shuttle Services
· Food And Beverage
· 5 Star Club
· Landscaped Gardens
· Pet-Friendly Complex
· The project is in easy connectivity with the forthcoming Badshahpur flyover
· At a distance of 20 minutes from Central Park Resorts
· 35 minutes away from IGI Airport
· 10 minutes away from Golf Course Extension Road
· The project is on the Corridor of NH 248A
· Well-connected to IMT Sohna and AOG IT SEZ
· The close proximity of Kumar Mangalam Birla University
· At 20 minutes driving distance to best hospitals
· Situated on the foothills of Aravalli
· Retail, entertainment, educational hubs, and hotels nearby
· RERA registered township.
· Beautifully wrapped by Greenery, Flowers, and Water Bodies.
· The project is enclosed with underground electrical lines.
· Ease of conveyance, shuttle available because of good road connectivity.
· The project is a low pollution zone
· The standard measure for wind pressure and protection from the earthquake of the power expected under Zone IV