AIPL Joy Square has been designed as an integrated retail and commercial development. This commercial project has been conceived to embody the spirit of a high street marketplace. Designed by DP Architects, AIPL Joy Square is slated to become an iconic Gurgaon landmark in the coming future, offering numerous facets along with a vibrant environment. Among the top assured return projects in Gurgaon, AIPL Joy Square follows the philosophy of "One Square Different Worlds" and includes shopping outlets, supermarkets, an array of dining avenues, and branded serviced apartments in Gurgaon.
What makes AIPL Joy Square an even better avenue for investment is its location. This assured return project in Gurgaon is located strategically in sector 63A, which offers seamless connectivity with the rest of the city. AIPL Joy Square is touted as being among the top upcoming commercial projects in Gurgaon. AIPL has always been at the forefront when it comes to commercial real estate in Gurgaon, and with AIPL Joy Square, the bar has been raised even higher.
- The project covers an area of 2.84 acres.
- AIPL Joy Square is situated on the intersection of a 150 m wide peripheral road and an 80 m wide sector road, which makes for easy accessibility.
- The entire plot is open from 4 sides.
- This assured return project in Gurgaon is going to have 10 floors, including the ground floor (G+9 floors), 3 levels of basement parking, and a surface parking.
- The high street retail shops will be present from the lower ground floor till first floors.
- The second floor of the building will have a cafe, retail shops, a food court, and restaurants.
- From the third to the ninth floor, there will be the serviced residences.
- This commercial property in Gurgaon is spread over approx. 2.84 acres.
- Located at the intersection of the 150 m wide peripheral road and 80 m wide sector road.
- 4 side open plot.
- G + 9 floors with 3 levels of basement parking, plus surface parking.
- Hyper Market at Lower Ground Floor.
- High Street Retail at Ground and First Floor.
- Food Court, Restaurants, Cafe, and Retail shops at Second Floor.
- Third to Ninth Floor Serviced Residences.