All the visitors to this website will be bound by the below given Terms and Conditions. Kindly read the “Terms and Conditions” carefully and then continue to the use of this website. Please do not use this site if you do not agree with any of these terms.
• Neither RIGHT SOLUTIONS nor any other third party provide any guarantee or warranty as to the timeliness, accuracy, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and all the materials which are found or offered on this website for any purpose. You must acknowledge that such materials and information may contain some inaccuracies or some errors and we expressly exclude the liability for any of such errors or inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by the Indian law.
• Use of any material or information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which RIGHT SOLUTIONS shall not be liable. This shall be your own responsibility in order to ensure that any services, products or information available through our website to meet your specific requirements. • This site may contain material which may be owned by or licensed to us. These materials include, but may not be limited to, the layout, design, look, graphics and appearance. Reproduction of our content is completely prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms a part of these terms and conditions on this website.
• The RIGHT SOULTIONS and all products and logos denoted with “TM” or "®"are trademarks or registered trademarks of RIGHT SOLUTIONS or its affiliates. RIGHT SOLUTIONS trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service.
• Any unauthorized use of this website may result into a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• All the applicable Law and Jurisdiction of our website are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with Indian Laws, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. All the user/site visitor agrees that in any event of dispute arising in relation to these Terms or any dispute arising in relation to this website whether in contract or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Gurgaon (Haryana)(India) only for the resolution of all such disputes.
• In case of any query, clarification, grievance the client is free to contact the Company at(+91)-9911370700 address and email at E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.