The exponential growth of MNCs and IT parks in Gurgaon has given rise to the demand for luxury apartments in the city; and, the fact is that the city has been able to meet this demand pretty well. Not just offering a great opportunity for the residing individuals, the city attracts prospective real estate investors from all corners of the country as well.
All this unites to drive the mushrooming rise of luxury and premium apartments in Gurgaon, as developers and construction companies work incessantly towards enhancing the city's skyline.
As a metropolitan city, Gurgaon offers a host of lifestyle benefits along with the best housing projects. The latter include builder flats and apartment complexes which range from luxury to economical. In all, it is not that difficult to find the perfect 2 BHK or 3 BHK apartment in Gurgaon. Being a well-developed city that is yet to reach its zenith in terms of development, you will be able to find a number of premium apartments for sale in Gurgaon. However, when it comes to making the right choice, whether you want to buy a 3 BHK in Gurgaon or a 2 BHK that is when you will have to put in some effort.
- 11.7 acres of low density group housing complex
- Large double height, furnished and air-conditioned entrance lobby for every tower leading to a lift lobby with 3 passenger elevators
- Separate service lobby with service elevator for movement of support staff
- Feature packed stilt areas under each tower with amenities such as BBQ pits, billiards table, bar counter, reading corner, kids play areas, etc.
- Choice of 2,3 and 4 BHK premium apartments
- Feature packed club house with facilities such as gymnasium, spa, steam & sauna, concierge services, mini home theatre, billiards room, table tennis, swimming pool, basket ball, badminton, football practice field, jogging track, library, multipurpose hall, yoga hall etc
- 24x7 power back-up
- 3-tier security system
- Two level basement car parks for residents and adequate parking on the surface for visitors
- Facility for charging electric vehicles
- Convenience retail within the complex
- Fire detection and prevention systems as per NBC norms.