Krisumi city at Dwarka expressway is an amazing residential project started by the prominent Krisumi Corporation. The entire stand out project is one of its kind and stands a class apart from the conventional residential projects. The projects at Krisumi waterfall residences are highly influenced by the Japanese style, art, and architecture. The project is spread over a humongous area of 36,000 sq. ft. which itself makes the plan look extravagant. The Krisumi waterfall residences luxury apartment is located in one of the fastest-growing cities in north India, Gurgaon. Its location at the 36A sector of Gurgaon offers it great connectivity and a congestion-free lifestyle to its residents. The project is very well connected to the nation's capital Delhi which gives it an upper hand over other residential projects.
- 2 Of The Widest Roads In Gurugram - Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) And Central Peripheral Road (CPR)
- National Highway-8 (NH-8) Is The Main Arterial Road For The City Of Gurugram
- 3 Minutes Drive To NH-8
- Mass Rapid Transit System Is Planned Along NPR And CPR
- CPR Links Dwarka Expressway (NPR), With Southern Peripheral Road (SPR)
- Flanked By 220 Acres Of Green Zone And 50 Meters Green Belt
- Spread Between 2 Commercial Zones
The Krisumi waterfall project aims at establishing an equilibrium between modernization and natural existence. The term TAKI meaning waterfall is incorporated at the project at several places including the facade. On top of these, the rooftop garden, the kids' play area, a dining area near the pool act like a cherry on top of this ultra-luxurious project. For people who like to live in the lap of nature and away from the noise of the bustling city, Krisumi city is their dream abode. The project talks about its elegance from the first glance, by undeniably being one of its kind.